Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Dream

I am not much of a dreamer, I dont sleep well at night so most of the time there is no time to dream. But I must say when I dream I seem to dream really big. Alot of people have said that I have the gift of prophecy so when I see pictures as I refer to them I see them big and in color. Never before have I had a dream repeat it's self. But this one did. I had this dream maybe a year ago and it was very vivid then but much more now. So I have decided to share what this dream was about. I wish I was Able to draw pictures I think I could do a better job with the discription if I could draw it out.

The dream opens In a garden this beautiful green lush garden, the trees are in full bloom with the most beautiful flowers and the smells are so strong..along one side of the garden is a brick wall and along the top of this wall was hanging the most fragrant honey suckle. There was such a sense of peace and contentment in that garden the paths through the garden were polished with this rock that was almost transparent. I turned around to see where the running water was because i heard water and I saw this small like pond that was filled with the clearest and coldest water I had ever seen. along the bottom of this brook were pebbles and rocks of shapes and sizes I had never seen before. I again turned around to see a stage had been set. there were steps leading up to this white rock stage with great pillars on each side and wrapped around these pillars were 3 inch wide ribbon of gold and silver with the most beautiful white birds circleing In and out of the pillars they flew. Suddenly a blast of a horn where did it come from I couldnt see anyone else but me in this garden and I looked up to the pillars and didnt see anyone the horn sounded a second time and then a third. and out of these double french doors a woman appeared. She was standing in her wedding dress. She was beautiful with hair of gold twisted and braided upon her head. upon her head was a crown it seemed to be made of gold material the amazing thing was that there were 7 points on this crown and 7 jewels of differnt color. One was a diamond one was a ruby one was an amathest, a pearl a topaz and emerald. The last stone seemed to be of the color of an opal it was pink tinged but seemed to change color with the light. I couldnt make out her face but I could see that her complection was perfect, not a spot or a blimish marked her face. Her gown was made of white silk a gold threaded veil was attached to the back of the crown. and flowed down her back and for yards and yards behind her. The silk was covered and beaded in small fine pearls. Golden threads again were woven in with the fabric and with the beading. I also noticed that the back of this dress came to 7 points just like the crown had. The train seemed to grow as she turned and walked the light that was comming off of that dress was so bright it was hard to look at her as she began to walk a red carpet rolled out in front of her and and white rose petals were dropping it seemed from the sky But not one petal touched her or her dress. she was carrying a bouquet of flowers red and white roses and lillies and from the flowers fell again 7 streamers of pale color's that i couldnt make out. As she walked the air grew thick all of the birds stopped singing it was as if a hush fell over the entire garden. walking away from the stage and down the red carpet path I saw 2 white iron gates that were opened by hands unseen not a sound was made from the gates and there were no guests the dream seemed to be just centered on the woman. She was walking toward something with a look of anticipation on her face but I never saw a groom. I never saw anyone but me and I felt as if I were intruding on something that I wasn't to be a part of. The rambling rose is signing off to wonder what all of this means.

No comments:

Post a Comment